Do you have a question about your studies, the university, the city, or Aureus? Then you’re probably not the first! That’s why we have collected a bunch of frequently asked questions from students just like you. Check out the topics below to find your answer or contact us if your question is missing.
Study & University
- What is the VU?
- What is SBE?
- What programs does SBE offer?
- I have a problem, where do I go?
- Questions about exams or study results?
- Cum Laude or Honours Programme?
- Where do I find my study materials?
- Can I access my university workstation from home?
- Where can I find the academic calender or my schedule?
- What is Career Services?
- Where can I have nice cheap dinners in Amsterdam?
- Where to go clubbing in Amsterdam?
- Where are the nice bars in Amsterdam?
- I’m new in Amsterdam, where can I meet other students?
- I want to do some sports in Amsterdam, where can I do that?
- Can Aureus make my student life easier?
- Transportation and bikes in Amsterdam
- Housing in Amsterdam
- What is the Erasmus Student Network?
- What is the international ambassador?
- What is AIESEC and what do they offer?
- Where can the VU International Office help me with?
- What does studying abroad mean and how can I arrange it?
Job Interview Preparation
- How do I upgrade my resume?
- Do I need a photo on my resume?
- How do I upgrade my LinkedIn profile?
- What does a professional LinkedIn photo look like?
- How important is a recommendation letter?
- How do I write a motivation letter?
- How do I prepare for a job interview?
- What do I say during a job interview?
- What do I wear during a job interview?
- How does a Skype interview work?
- What are companies looking for in a future employee?
- What extracurricular activities are companies looking for?
- How would a Study Association enhance my career?
- How would a side job or international experience enhance my career?
Apply for a Job
- What type of online assessments are important and how do I prepare for them?
- How does a business course work and how do I prepare for that?
- What is a traineeship?
- What is the difference between a traineeship and a starters function?
- Can I write my thesis at a company?