- Motivation: why their company and why that specific position?
- Collaborative skills: show what you have done during your studies to develop collaborative skills (do not confuse this with leadership, not everyone needs to be a leader)
- Relevant study background: does your study add value to the job that you are applying for?
- International experience: go abroad and become familiar with other cultures. For example, do a study exchange or an internship abroad.
- Relevant internship: get some working experience in the sector that you are interested in.
- Extracurricular activities: have you been active next to your studies?
- Start-ups: taken initiative to start a company