Aureus highly values its alumni relations and we would like to stay in touch with our former (committee) members and board members. In order for our alumni to relive these good old days, Aureus organizes several activities such as our yearly Aureus Alumni event, the Predecessor Dinner and the New Year’s Drink.
Would you like to stay involved? The Aureus alumni network brings you opportunities for (social) connections and you will stay in touch with the latest developments of Aureus. Connect through us by joining our Alumni Groups on Facebook and LinkedIn.
New this year is the Aureus Board History page, take a look and find your old fellow Aureus members.
Event Overview 2019-2020
New Year’s Drink
Let’s celebrate the start of the new year! All alumni are invited to raise our glasses to a successful 2020 together! We hope to see you on the 8th of January. The dress code is Casual Chic
Who: all Alumni
Date and time: Wednesday the 8th of January, from 21:00 onwards
Location: Calf & Bloom, Singel 461, Amsterdam
Former Board Members Day
During this day we hope to welcome former board members with fun activities!
Who: Former board members from the last 10 boards
Date and time: Saturday the 15th of February
Are you ready to have a nice drink with the Aureans of the past? Join us for the Alumni Event! Further details are to be announced.
Who: All alumni
Date and time: Saturday the 8th of June
Besides the social connections, there are opportunities to benefit from our network of (former)students or to gain experience in for example public speaking.
- Speaker Series: the chance to be a keynote speaker at an inspiring event
- Aureus Academy: be part of training the future young professional
- Committee Members Training: connect and inspire the current committee members
- Career Platform: share your company’s vacancy and story
- Amsterdam Career Days: recruit the most talented students of Amsterdam or find your job
- Amsterdam Research Project: high-level consultancy for business development in Peru
Please contact Jeroen van Workum (email@example.com) for any further details.