Aureus highly values its alumni relations and we would like to stay in touch with our former (committee) members and board members. In order for our alumni to relive these good old days, Aureus organizes several activities such as our yearly Aureus Alumni event, the Predecessor Dinner and the New Year’s Drink.
Would you like to stay involved? The Aureus alumni network brings you opportunities for (social) connections and you will stay in touch with the latest developments of Aureus. Connect through us by joining our Alumni Groups on Facebook and LinkedIn.
In the Aureus Board History page, take a look and find your old fellow Aureus members.
Event Overview 2020-2021
New Year’s Drink – January
Let’s celebrate the start of the new year! All alumni are invited to raise our glasses to a successful 2021 together! We hope to see you on the 8th of January. The dress code is Casual Chic
Who: all Alumni
When: Wednesday the 6th of January
Former Board Members Day – March
During this day we hope to welcome former board members with fun activities!
Who: Former board members from the last 10 boards
When: Saturday the 13th of March
Alumni Event – June
Are you ready to have a nice drink and dinner with the Aureans of the past? Join us for the Alumni Event!
Who: All alumni
When: Saturday the 5th of June
Location / Time / Registration / Price: TBA
Besides the social connections, there are opportunities to benefit from our network of (former)students or to gain experience in, for example, public speaking.
- Speaker Series: the chance to be a keynote speaker at an inspiring event
- Aureus Academy: be part of training the future young professionals
- Committee Members Training: connect and inspire the current committee members
- Career Platform: share your company’s vacancy and story
- Amsterdam Career Days: recruit the most talented students of Amsterdam or find your job
- Amsterdam Research Project: high-level consultancy for business development in Peru
Please contact our Innovation Officer Maaike van den Boom (email@example.com) in case you have any questions!