The Mission of Aureus is to contribute to students’ need for development in addition to their studies, regarding social, academic, career, or skill aspects.
The Vision of Aureus is to actively engage with and be accessible to all students of the School of Business and Economics at the Vrije Universiteit, by addressing their ever-changing wants and needs.
Therefore, Aureus works according to the four different pillars:
- Social: Aureus organizes different kind of social events such as a Wintersport and many drinks.
- Skill: Aureus organizes different kind of skill events such as Excell and Python trainings.
- Academic: Aureus organizes different kind of Academic events such as the Amsterdam research project and the Graduates development program.
- Career: Aureus organizes different kind of Career events such as the Amsterdam Career Days, the Aureus Business Week and the Zuidas Tour.
The core values which are at the heart of Aureus are:
- Accessibility: Aureus wants to be an approachable association for all stakeholders. Besides, Aureus is open to all initiatives and influences from outside of the organization.
- Development: Aureus values the continuous development of her members while continuously developing and improving herself.
- Professionalism: Aureus puts quality and professionalism on the first place when offering her services and activities for and by students, the faculty and businesses.