The Mission of Aureus is to support students in their need of development during their studies, in preparation for the next step after the SBE. Whether this development is focused on a social, academic, career or skills aspect, Aureus offers various diverse events to meet the needs of the students.
The Vision of Aureus is to be open to new initiatives and trends throughout time in order to successfully fulfill the needs of the student. Therefore, we evaluate the current trends every year, to ensure that we remain relevant to all students of the SBE.
Therefore, Aureus works according to the four different pillars:
- Social: Aureus organizes different kind of social events such as a Wintersport and many drinks.
- Skill: Aureus organizes different kind of skill events such as Excell and Python trainings.
- Academic: Aureus organizes different kind of Academic events such as the Amsterdam research project and the Graduates development program.
- Career: Aureus organizes different kind of Career events such as the Amsterdam Career Days, the Aureus Business Week and the Zuidas Tour.
The core values which are at the heart of Aureus are:
- Accessibility: Aureus wants to be an approachable association for all stakeholders. Besides, Aureus is open to all initiatives and influences from outside of the organization.
- Development: Aureus values the continuous development of her members while continuously developing and improving herself.
- Professionalism: Aureus puts quality and professionalism on the first place when offering her services and activities for and by students, the faculty and businesses.