The corona measures are going to loosen up more and more! More and more things are allowed, even the gym is open again! But don’t have a subscription? No worries, this week’s blog has some fun home workouts and tips, to get those corona pounds off before the summer!
Exercise doesn’t have to come from sports alone. Did you know that walking is one of the best body movements a person can have? Go for a long walk, those 10000 steps are suddenly within reach. Find a nice park, walk to the city or supermarket and Hoppa! Your daily portion of exercises is done.
Are you easily bored after doing the same workout over and over again? Download an app that lets you do a different one every day. Examples of very useful apps are Woman Workout and Pam. You can also find lots of great fitness gurus on Youtube who has done all the hard work for you. All you have to do is imitate them! How chill is that?
Workout No. 1 – Upper Body
For this workout, all you need is a chair! Always start with a warm-up. It’s important to warm up the muscles before they start to take some abuse! The workout is as follows!
– Exercise 1: push-ups: 3 stets till failure, so until you can’t do more. You can not push up? Try it first on your knees!
– Exercise 2: Shoulder push-ups 3 sets of 8-12 repetitions. Bring your body into a bridge position. Make sure your arms are in line with your shoulders. Then come down with your upper body until your head touches the ground. Then come back up.
– Exercise 3: Flys, 3 sets of 15-20 repetitions. Lie with your stomach around the ground and bring your body up as far as you can.
– Exercise 4: Tricep Dips: 3 sets of 12 repetitions. Stand with your back to the chair. Bring your body into a plank position with your hands leaning on the chair. Then bring your body down until you can go no further. Then come back up.
Workout No. 2 – Lower Body
For this workout, all you need is a chair! You can use a mat if you want.
– Exercise 1: Bulgarian Split Squat. 3 Sets of 8-12 – reps. Grab a chair, stand in front of it with your back to the chair. Put 1 foot on the chair, then do a split squat. Make sure the upper body is bent slightly forward
– Exercise 2: Single leg hip thrusts. 3 sets of 8-12 repetitions, per side. Lie with your back on the floor and your knees bent. Then bring one leg off the ground. Now you can do a single-leg hip thrust! You do this by moving your buttocks up until you can go no further, tighten your buttocks as hard as possible and then bring them back down.
– Exercise 3: Lunges. 3 sets of 8-12 repetitions, each side. A good lunge is made by stepping out with one leg and then lowering down. In doing so, your knee may extend beyond your foot and small stride position.
– Exercise 4: Seated calf raises, 3 sets of 12-15 repetitions. Find a wall and sit at 90 degrees to the wall. Then bring your heels up so that you tighten your calves.
Did you like these exercises? then read the blog about fun healthy recipes to live even healthier here! Or check out the other blogs