What: GDP 2020
When: July 4, 2020 – July 26, 2020
Who: 3rd year Bachelor and Master Students
The Graduates Development Program 2020 is heading to Jamaica to help local entrepreneurs build their businesses! We will work together with five different businesses from various sectors for three weeks in July. Our goal is to apply our business background and knowledge to help them bring their households to the next level. The team will assist small businesses and organizations to improve their operations by providing support and feedback on best practices in business development and entrepreneurship. All businesses have specific needs and strengths identified by Volunteers to optimize the work of the students together with the entrepreneurs.
What does participating in the GDP mean?
• You will work in a team of 15 students in the period between February and July
• The average workload is between 6-8 hours per week
• Your responsibilities vary between organizing fundraising activities, doing acquisition and researching the country we are travelling to
• You will be divided into groups of three students and get one specific start-up company assigned for you to help and assist
• You will be travelling to the other side of the world coming July to make a difference!