HR-officer/ Secretary - Jill BaltusMain responsibilities:
- Recruitment and selection
- Maintaining the pyramid- and evaluation policy
- Development sustainable relation with members
- Mailing/ communication with (active) members and partner associations
- Organization and coordination General Members Meeting
- Committee coordination: Juniors BK, Juniors EBE, Juniors IBA, Introduction, Internal events
Starting my adventure with three years of Business Administration, I got involved with Aureus at the start of my second year. In my second year I organized the Aureus Wintersports for approximately 60 participants to France. After this amazing trip, I joined the Amsterdam Marketing Challenge committee. Initially these extracurricular activities were challenging, but in the end they all turned out to be a lot of fun. I further developed myself in a personal and professional way by going on exchange to the United Kingdom. Currently I am part of the 68th Aureus board in the function of HR officer/ Secretary. As HR-officer/ Secretary I am responsible for informing all the students within Aureus, but also outside of the association about the possibilities Aureus has to offer them. Furthermore, the HR Secretary is continuously looking for talent at our university that can strengthen our committees and with that improve our events. This will be a challenging but above all a great experience for me!