Deloitte • Thesis Internship Audit
5 December 2022
What impact will you make?
During your Thesis Internship Audit you will conduct research into a subject in which you want to become an expert. Think of Sustainability Reporting, IT Audit, Data Analytics or other relevant topics. During your Thesis Internship you will have the opportunity to join an audit team and experience what it is like to work as an Accountant.
How do you do this?
- Asking the right questions to your buddy who you can always turn to for advice;
- working together with our specialists in the field of Audit;
- gathering information by conducting interviews/surveys;
- auditing the financial statements using innovative auditing techniques.
What’s in it for you?
- A monthly gross remuneration of €900,- for internships.
- Continuous professional growth. Join our development program.
- Flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own calendar.
- Work part-time (24/32 hours a week) or full-time (40-hours a week).
Be the true you
Naturally you are keen to discover and learn new things each day and you have an eye for detail. But most importantly, be the true you. The one and only you. With your personal strengths, view of the world and unique personality. You need the following qualifications for the position of Thesis Intern Audit:
- An availability of 24 hours a week besides your studies
- The ability to speak and write fluently in English.
You share your expertise with about 1600 other colleagues within Audit, which is part of Deloitte. Of course, our team offers our clients qualitative audits. In addition, we also deal with audit-related reporting and internal control issues.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great importance to innovation and personal development.
At Deloitte we work hybrid. This means that we combine working at the office, at the client, and at home.
Connect your future to Deloitte
We are curious to know more about you. To learn what makes you exceptional. Because at Deloitte, we believe that our mutual differences add value to our client’s needs. Please introduce yourself and apply for this great opportunity.