C.H. Robinson • Pricing analyst
5 July 2023
Join the dynamic team at C.H. Robinson Global Forwarding and become a key player
in our consultative selling activities. As an RFQ Pricing Analyst, you’ll be part of a
talented group driving strategic success through opportunity research, coaching,
proposals, and RFQ (Request for Quotation) support. Be the catalyst for our growth and seize this exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact. Apply now and let your strategic prowess shine!
This role supports our European Global Forwarding business and will focus on the
Coordinate Response – you oversee the timelines and make sure all involved parties
submit their input on time. You facilitate conference calls between the various teams
when needed. You provide summaries to the sales team and you evaluate the final
response before it is submitted to the customer.
Solution Design – for larger opportunities you will contribute to the solution design
analysis and help research the customer’s supply chain needs in detail in order to
provide a custom solution. You will work with supply chain and technology
specialists to document the customer’s specific situation and the proposed logistics
What will you be doing?
- Create professional written responses to RFQ’s and proposals, addressing
- Manage RFQ projects, coordinating efforts across multiple parties, ensuring
that timelines are met, and consolidating pricing for submission to clients
- Ensure quality assurance of submitted bid rates, award verification and final
- Play a key role in the development of RFQ services to drive efficiencies,
innovation and improve service offerings
- Take a consultative approach to building relationships with the branch network
on opportunity strategy, service line and resource engagement
- Successfully maintain and grow relationships with internal customers and
subject matter experts
- Be accountable for content, quality, and review of client documents
What are we looking for?
- 0-2 years of industry experience (preferably within Global Freight Forwarding –
Air & Ocean) or a Bachelor’s degree in the Supply Chain and Transportation
- Knowledge of the logistics industry, solution design, and supply chain is
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, other European
languages are beneficial
- Proven ability to create and coordinate comprehensive proposals
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Detail-oriented and inquisitive
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, SharePoint, PowerBI, and Adobe is a plus
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast
moving, global organization
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
Our offices speak over 26 European languages each day
- Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team
performance and business growth
- Benefits package which includes: commuter allowance, life insurance, WFH
allowance, healthcare plan, ICAS and ESPP, unlimited access to training
platform Percipio and GoFluent, Employee Assistance Program ICAS
Questioning if you meet the mark? Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply unless they match the job description exactly. Here at C.H. Robinson, we’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they belong. If this position excites you, we welcome you to apply whether you check all the preferred qualifications or just a few. You may just be our next great fit!