B&S • Digital Marketing Internship
5 December 2023
Would you like to do your internship at an international wholesaler, importer and producer? As an intern at Anker you get the opportunity to develop yourself to a young professional in an international, professional and young organisation that really lets you be yourself. In fact, we are specifically looking for your personality, passion, drives and energy to reach an even higher level.
Reach your full potential as Digital Marketing Intern
Anker Amsterdam Spirits is among the Netherlands’ market leaders in the field of spirits. Our extensive portfolio includes all international A-brands from all spirits categories as well as several own brands. As an intern, you are part of the marketing team. You learn all aspects of building a brand and seducing consumers. You learn to deal with processes, develop your entrepreneurship, work in a professional FMCG environment and make data-driven decisions. Your team will introduce you to the marketing process, from start to finish.
Our Anker marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join them in increasing brand awareness for all products with the target group. This is the mission to which our team is passionately dedicated. You work on a number of tasks to work on independently from the start – with proper supervision, of course.
This is you
- You have an independent attitude, and you are a fast learner.
- Have experience with Photoshop.
- Flexible working hours are not a problem for you.
- You have preferably reached the final stages of your HBO/WO study programme in Social Media Marketing, Brand Management or Communications Management, for instance.
- You speak Dutch.
- Most importantly, you are enthusiastic and eager to learn about the Marketing branche.
We offer you
- An internship compensation of €500 gross per month (based on a 40-hour workweek and HBO/WO level).
- Internship of 40 hours per week (fewer hours subject to consultation)
- Permanent supervisor and collaboration with many of our professionals in the marketing department.
- A place in our young, ambitious and fast-growing team.
- Fun! We regularly free up some time for drinks or games at the department.
- Working partly from home is an option if your duties allow it.
- A great opportunity. Show your best side, and there might be a future for you at B&S. But first; let’s get that diploma!
This is Anker Amsterdam Spirits by B&S
Anker Amsterdam Spirits is one of the largest independent spirits wholesalers in the Netherlands. With a wide range of domestic and foreign liquors we focus on (hospitality) wholesalers, retail organisations, beer brewers, supermarkets, liquor stores and convenience stores throughout the Netherlands.
Anker Amsterdam Spirits is part of B&S. B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
I’m only one phone call away!