Get ready for a life-changing year and become a member of the 75th board of Aureus!
Develop your leadership qualities, gain communication skills, and learn how to work within a tight-knit team of eight. During a board year, you can build up your professional network, as you get the chance to get in touch with the biggest companies in the Netherlands. Emerge yourself in a challenging and creative environment and get ready to develop yourself at an exponential rate.
Who are we looking for?
- In the final stage of your VU career (third-year bachelor, premaster or master)
- A student of the School of Business and Economics at the Vrije Universiteit of Amsterdam
- Someone with organizational experience (either within Aureus or externally)
- Motivated and dedicated to start a fulltime job at Aureus and to be present at the events Aureus organizes throughout the year
- Available for the entire period from June 2023 to June 2024
What to expect?
- A full-time job;
- Many social activities, also in the evenings and/or weekend;
- Discuss operational and strategic matters through weekly board meetings;
- Supervise multiple committees;
- A monthly paid scholarship, which can be compared to the compensation for an internship. Besides, 80% of your tuition money will be refunded;
- To give your creativity full scope in order to organize all kinds of events for multiple types of students
Why apply for a board year for Aureus?
- Experience what it’s like to manage an organization with more than 6,000 members.
- Maximize your personal development through professional coaching and training.
- Gain valuable skills, such as leadership, networking, presenting, and many more!
- A chance to build up your professional network through contact with VU stakeholders, renowned companies, and an extensive alumni network.
- A year full of fun, making sure you will create memories for life!
Are you up for a challenge? Check the selection procedure to apply!