Career officer – Reinout NiekrakeMain responsibilities:
- Development strategic collaboration with SBE career services
- Creating synergy between the different career events
- Creating awareness about professional development among students
- Responsible for implementing the career platform and keeping it up-to-date
- Committee coordination: ACD, Challenge week, BED, FTD, Masterday 2017, SBB and Accountancy Tour
After a memorable trip to Berlin, organized by Aureus during my second year, I became active member and organized the Business Experience Day’s. After organizing the BED, I joined the Amsteradamse Carrière Dagen Committee to make the 22nd edition was a great succes. Last year I finished my Bachelor Business Administration at the VU and upcoming year I will be the Career Officer of the 68th Board of Aureus. As a Career Officer I will coordinate the most important recruitment events this year. Besides coordinating the committees and events I will be responsible for the implementation of the new Career Platform. If you have any questions, feel free to visit me at the Aureus Boardroom!