Are you in love with numbers and data? Fearless in your experiments that set us apart from our competitors? Innovative and persuasive? TOPdesk is looking for a progressive SEA specialist.
What are you going to do as SEA specialist?
You’re going to exponentially grow TOPdesk’s customer base! One of TOPdesk’s goals is to grow substantially. From 4,000 customers to 10,000 by 2023. You understand like no other what role a SEA specialist plays in achieving this goal. Even better: while reading this, you already know why you were able to find this vacancy so easily.
How are you going to play your part? You’ll work together with (international) field marketers to improve ad performances, create and implement a strong SEA strategy. Your colleagues from all branches are your customers and you’re their ‘agent’. You improve the visibility of our websites in search engines, test ad texts, landing pages, display and video ads, and analyze the search behavior of our potential customers. You set up Google Ads campaigns and continuously measure the results. You report your findings and best practices to international stakeholders within TOPdesk and the field marketers. Are you up to date on the latest trends and developments in SEA? Feel confident in managing 11 international accounts? Smarter than our competitors? Can’t wait to experiment with Reddit and YouTube ads? We’ve got a spot for you!
Where will you work?
You’ll work for international marketing together with 27 immediate colleagues and over 40 field marketers from different countries. You’re part of a multidisciplinary team in Delft that focusses on creating new business leads. Who else works in that team? Well, other marketing specialists, designers and copywriters. The team is part of the larger international marketing vertical at TOPdesk with marcom specialists from Belgium to Brazil, working across 11 country borders with the same goal: build a solid marketing machine for TOPdesk.
You’re onboarded remotely and TOPdesk provides you with all you need to set up your home office. You’ll have the opportunity to invest in learning new skills and kickstart new initiatives. Freedom, trust, and responsibilities are the core to the open and informal environment you’ll be part of.
Are you our new SEA specialist?
- You have a college or university degree and demonstrable marketing knowledge.
- You have experience with SEA channels such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Adroll.
- You know your way around Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- You love numbers, data and you’ll easily whip up clear reports.
- You’re a team player.
- You know yourself and are strong in self-reflection.
- You effortlessly convince other of your choices for search engine marketing.
- You’re experienced with budgets and shared responsibilities.
- You can clearly communicate in spoken and written English.
What we offer
- You’ll work at one of the best employers in the Netherlands!
- You’ll work at a market leader in our field.
- You’ll work at a company with an open culture.
- There’s a lot of focus on personal development.
- Attractive secondary benefits.
- Drinks every Friday with your colleagues
Want to apply?
Enthusiastic? Please send in your motivation and resume via the application form that you can find via this link.
Any questions about this role? Contact Berend van Liemt via +31 (0)15 270 0900.
Tips for your letter: we believe it’s important for this role that you’re analytical, inquisitive and a team player. That’s why we’re interested in reading, through an example, what these competences mean to you. We’re also very interested to know why you want this role and why you want to work at TOPdesk.