SOA People Academy • Junior SAP Consultant
7 December 2022
- Carry out an analysis of the clients’ organisation, their information flows and their needs.
- Present the proposed solution and have it validated.
- Model the solution in SAP.
- Carry out tests and assist with the production launch.
- Lead the training of operational users.
What we offer
- A permanent full-time position
- A structured induction into our processes and an exciting task with many creative possibilities
- Daily challenges in a national and international environment
- Modern company structures with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and mutual trust
- Flexible working hours (working time models with overtime accounts)
- Capital-forming benefits
If you believe you have what it takes, then this could be a great way to progress your career into something truly special.
- No work experience necessary
- Very good written and spoken in English and local language skills
- Master’s degree in economics or logistics
- Class B driving licence
- Interest in business processes and their optimisation
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and a confident manner
- Structured, analytical, reliable, independent and proactive way of working