RSM • ERP Consultant (EU)
22 February 2024
This is your job
As a Senior NetSuite Consultant, you will become a member of the Largest Global NetSuite Partner and collaborate with a RSM global network of experienced, certified, and motivated professionals. As an RSM NetSuite community member you will benefit from being a part of the Global team, meaning working with RSM-colleagues in Germany, UK etc. You will work alongside project managers to deliver high quality NetSuite implementation and optimization services to a variety of clients, from local businesses to multinational corporations. Through your finance and NetSuite expertise, you will provide clients with guidance on business process design and NetSuite configuration to ensure solutions maximize the benefits NetSuite can bring.Through your finance and NetSuite expertise, you will provide clients with guidance on business process design and NetSuite configuration to ensure solutions maximize the benefits NetSuite can bring.
Are you ready to shape your future career with the NetSuite Partner of the Year? Your future colleagues from the Global Technology & Management Consulting team look forward to your ideas.
This is your team
At our Hoofddorp office we work together in our small ERP subteam of three specialists. We do this across Europe together with our RSM Teams abroad. As 9 year consecutive Netsuite partner of the Year, we are proud to help our clients to become more efficient in their ERP ecosystems.
This is your workplace
RSM Amsterdam is situated in a unique location in Amsterdam Noord at the vibrant NDSM Wharf, offering a view over the IJ. The Amsterdam office is easily accessible by both car and public transportation. Want to commute to work in an original way? Take the ferry from Amsterdam Central – a delightful way to begin the day on the water. In Amsterdam, you’ll collaborate with around 100 colleagues from the Tax, Accountancy, and M&A departments.
This is your profile
As a ERP consultant you recognize yourself in this profile:
- Lead finance workstream on local and international projects;
- Use knowledge of finance and NetSuite to work with client finance leaders to design future finance processes; able to challenge current thinking to maximize NetSuite benefits;
- Recognize opportunities for clients to improve business processes, automate activities, and improve business controls;
- Provide input into the finance cutover strategy and support migration of finance data to NetSuite;
- Complete deliverables to a high standard, including Business Requirements Specification, Functional Specification and Use Cases;
- Support development of junior team members, coaching on all aspects of business process design, NetSuite functionality and general consulting skills;
- Coordinate test activities with client to minimize risk and manage deployment to production environments;
- Implement process improvements with systematic solutions and train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications;
- Be actively engaged in shaping and growing the RSM NetSuite team.
These are your qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting, Finance or Qualified Accountant or substantial experience in finance business processes and operations
- 3+ years of experience in financial applications/services as a NetSuite user or consultant NetSuite
- Operational experience of accounting and experience in international accounting standards, consolidation, and revenue management is beneficial
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
This is what we offer you
At RSM, you’ll experience rapid learning, swift development, and the ability to steer your own career. We offer a challenging, motivating environment that allows you to thrive. RSM embodies the dynamics of a fast-growing company, prioritizing the diversity and quality of its professionals, and fostering a positive work atmosphere. Furthermore, we provide excellent employment benefits, including:
- Hybrid working: You have the opportunity to alternate between office and remote work.
- Strong secondary benefits: We offer an Individual Choice Budget (ICB), mobility arrangement, vitality budget, and pension scheme.
- Growth opportunities: You have the chance to continuously expand your skills through our annual RSM Academy and online learning platform. We provide a comprehensive study scheme and the possibility to pursue technical and soft skills training.
- Events: We annually host a summer party, winter sports event, and our WOW Day for new colleagues.
- Onboarding: We ensure a smooth start to your new job. Through our innovative and personalized onboarding app, you’ll be introduced to our organization before your first working day.
Solliciteren, meer informatie of vrijblijvend kennismaken? Neem contact op met onze Recruiter:
Contactpersoon: Joris Hemmes
Telefoonnr. werk: 06 82 06 80 00
E-mail werk: [email protected]
When you apply with us
To apply at our organisation, we ask for all kinds of information, such as your date of birth, education level and work experience. For example, you put this information in a cover letter or curriculum vitae. If we do not employ you, we will delete all this data no later than four weeks after the application procedure has ended and we will keep it if you do start working for us. If we don’t hire you, we may ask if we can keep your data longer. For example, because another job might become available for you at a later date. If you give us permission, we will keep your application data for a maximum of one year after the application procedure has ended. As part of the application procedure, we request, in the context of our core values of independence and integrity, a “Certificate of Good Conduct” (VOG)*. In addition, we do a Google background check. The costs of the VOG are reimbursed by us. Please keep the original receipt for this. More information about the VOG can be found at www.rijksoverheid.nl.