RSM • Analyst Business Consulting Services
15 August 2022
Analyst for our Business Consulting Services RSM Netherlands
We are looking for a (Junior) Manager for our Business Consulting Services team which is part of RSM Netherlands.
Our team is focused on servicing Dutch companies that want to expand into other territories as well as non-Dutch enterprises with an aim to expand into the European market. Our workforce is involved typically in various projects of helping companies to improve performance through analysis of existing business problems and development of future plans.
The position that we are looking to fill is varied because each project presents a new opportunity to learn a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business problems and people. We need people who are able to think out of the box, are creative and flexible, able to offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
- Prepare research studies to promote the business as well as validate areas of broader business strategy and focus following marketing leadership
- Carry out analysis of the business, competitive, domestic, and international economic factors to determine their impact on the business of the company
- Apply statistical techniques and tools to develop macro-economic forecast models that aid marketing unit in the development of corporate demand forecast
- Responsible for preparing statistical forecasts used for long-term infrastructure planning and other special projects
- Provide support to marketing and other relevant units in the interpretation and application of economic and other forward-looking information to support the development of the corporate forecast
- Responsible for carrying out data analyses necessary for the review and validation of corporate forecast
- Responsible for the creation of computer-based analytic tools such as mapping programs, databases, and websites, and dashboards to provide business intelligence to users • Provide support to departments, especially commercial marketing group(s) in the use of a corporate forecasting system.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration and Management, or Computer and Information Sciences; Mathematical Sciences or Statistics. But a master’s degree or MBA is preferred. (bachelor’s degree minimum);
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience with relevant working experience;
- Fluency in Dutch & English language (spoken & written) is preferred;
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Desire to work in an environment of the creative projects focused to solve the business requirements of the client;
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
RSM Netherlands is part of the wider network of RSM International which is a global Tax, Audit & Consulting organization with more than 43,000 colleagues in over 120 countries. Our team is focused on servicing Dutch companies that want to expand into other territories as well as non-Dutch enterprises with an aim to expand into the European market. Our workforce is involved typically in various projects of helping companies to improve performance through analysis of existing business problems and development of future plans.