Are you looking for a Working Student position to spend 3-5 days per week developing PwC’s sustainability business? Then take this opportunity to apply as Working Student within our FS Finance team.
Financial institutions are increasingly aware of their role in the transition to a climate-neutral, green, circular, inclusive and competitive economy. Banks, insurers, pension funds and asset managers will have to embed ESG aspects in their products, services, processes, systems, strategy and culture. Only in this way can they continue to be assured of a license to operate, maintain a viable revenue model and contribute to a further restoration of confidence in the financial sector. Sustainable finance offers financial institutions opportunities to distinguish themselves when it comes to products and services, risk management and reporting and disclosures.
Will you help our clients to integrate ESG into their entire operations and achieve the desired sustainable finance ambition? Would you like to navigate in a multidisciplinary and international environment, execute research on sustainable finance topics, and be part of positive changes in society
What you’ll do
As a Working Student in our FS Finance team, you will support our team on Sustainable Finance research and development activities. We work mainly for clients in the financial sector (banks, insurances and pension funds) on implementing several Sustainable Finance regulations. You will help our team to be ahead of our clients in all sustainability topics such as climate, biodiversity, inequality and many more sustainability themes. By joining the FS Finance team, you will develop knowledge and skills in sustainability and get to know PwC and our culture really well
Who you are
You are a talented and ambitious student, and you take responsibility for your own opportunities and development. You want to develop yourself, both professionally and personally. You want to refine your social skills and build on relationships which will be profitable for the rest of your career. Specifically, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- An enthusiastic and ambitious university student with an interest in sustainability (note: if you are no longer a student, you are not eligible for a working student position at PwC)
- Is motivated to make the link between sustainability topics and the business world
- Wants to work in a position in which you can grow, have a social impact and get the best out of yourself and your colleagues
- Likes to take responsibility and, thanks to his/her entrepreneurial character, prefers to think in terms of opportunities
- Has good communication skills and a good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and written
We are looking for a wide variety of backgrounds so many different studies are eligible, from business to psychology, from econometrics to sustainability.
Who we are
We’ll provide you a home base in the Financial Services Finance Consulting team, which is an energetic and motivated group of people, with strong growth aspirations. You will be part of an ambitious team, specialized in helping banks and insurances in many topics.
Due to the open culture within PwC, you’ll have a lot of contact with all colleagues. You will notice that your support within the group is not limited to just your supervisor. Other colleagues are also happy to assist you if you have questions or run into problems. Because you are surrounded by professionals who serve many different customers, you have plenty of opportunities to test your knowledge, theories and conclusions in practice.
When you start working at PwC as a Working Student, you get a good impression of the Consulting practice and you have access to knowledge and data sources that are usually not available at the university.
- You will be assigned a professional from practice as a personal supervisor, who will guide you;
- You will have the opportunity to get to know PwC from the inside, as a potential future employer;
- An open working atmosphere, (virtual) team events and an energetic company culture;
- You get a laptop from PwC;
- An attractive monthly remuneration;
- Flexible working hours you will be in charge of your own calendar.
Are you interested, do you recognize yourself in our purpose and values and do you fit in with the profile?
We would like to receive the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- Grade list(s) Bachelor and Master.
We will be in touch within two weeks to report on your application’s progress. Do you still have questions in the meantime? Then reach out to Max van de Waerdt our recruiter via [email protected].