PwC • The Associate Academy (all offices)
28 November 2021
Do you want to give your accountancy career a boost and find out which clients and sectors suit you best, for example by working with start-ups and international companies, but also with clients in the financial sector? And are you eager for a challenge and keen to have enthusiastic colleagues supporting you, every day? Then The Associate Academy to becoming a registeraccountant is just the thing for you!
You’ll begin in PwC’s accountancy traineeship, The Associate Academy, a two-year programme in which the focus is on your professional and personal growth. At The Associate Academy, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in different market sectors. You’ll work with your team on assignments for clients and get to go behind the scenes. You will have ongoing conversations with your team and with the client. You’ll familiarise yourself with business processes and systems, review internal control processes and carry out year-end audits. You’ll be assigned a coach, take soft skills and other workshops and courses with the other trainees in your year, and attend innovation and expertise meetings. You’ll share your experiences with the other associates during review sessions. Would you like to pass on what you’ve learned to new trainees? By the time you complete The Associate Academy, you’ll be ready to coach them!
What are we offering?
- A Master’s or post-Master’s programme paid for by PwC and an intensive internal training programme;
- An excellent opportunity to sample different sectors and discover your preferences;
- Coaching on the job and a performance coach for your long-term ambitions;
- Nice informal activities, including social get-togethers, a Christmas gala, a skiing weekend. During Covid-19 you can count on online events;
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a ‘well-being budget’. This is a personal yearly budget of €750,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones;
- 30 days of holiday leave, your choice of lease car, laptop and iPhone.
- You will have finished your higher professional or academic programme in Accountancy;
- You consider integrity an important value to which you aspire;
- You’re inquisitive and eager for personal and professional growth;
- You’re a true team player who enjoys working with others;
- You are proficient in Dutch as a foreign language (minimum B2 level);
- You are available in September or February.
Excited about The Associate Academy? Then apply immediately and secure a place in The Associate Academy. The selection procedure consists of an online assessment, an initial, personal meeting and an interview. Successful candidates will enter The Associate Academy.
We would like to receive the following documents as part of your application:
– Your CV
– A cover letter explaining why you are applying
If you have any questions, contact:
Esther Morren (Rotterdam)
- +31 (0)6-14 83 94 98
Anil Kaplan (Breda, Maastricht, Eindhoven)
- +31 (0)6-18 56 72 40
Rihaam Marraha (Groningen, Zwolle, Utrecht)
- +31 (0)6-12 06 92 93
Eliane Stuijt (Amsterdam)
- +31 (0)6-13 39 68 43
Apply to secure a spot in The Associate Academy september 2021