PGGM• Intern Private Equity
15 June 2022
As an intern, you will be actively involved in the PGGM Private Equity team, based at PGGM’s office in Zeist, the Netherlands (hybrid working option available). You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, both in the context of deal execution and monitoring of investments. Main tasks include:
- Support the team in the due diligence process for new investments, including review of the process documentation, performance analysis, benchmark analysis, and preparation of investment proposals.
- Assist the team in monitoring and reporting of investments including review of the performance of the existing portfolio and various day-to-day tasks.
Your department inside PGGM
PGGM Private Equity is a leading global private equity investor which invests €3bn annually and has more than €20bn of assets under management. It has a mandate to invest globally in private equity funds, co-investments, and secondaries. The team invests in funds of top-tier private equity managers and co-invests with these fund managers directly in buyouts, with a well-diversified portfolio mainly across North America and Europe.
The Private Equity team consists of c. 20 FTEs with backgrounds in private equity, investment banking, and consulting. The team is highly diverse, young, ambitious, international and will continue to grow over the next years. It has an emphasis on responsible investments, transparency, governance, and costs.
For internship positions, we are looking for best in class team members that are in the process to obtain an academic degree (MSc or equivalent), preferably in Finance, Business, Economics, Econometrics, Engineering or Math.
Internship positions are open to students both in the bachelor and in the master phase of their studies. Most important competencies include:
- Distinctive academic results combined with extra-curricular successes;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid work ethic and motivation level;
- Strong team player;
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing is prerequisite;
- International mindset and experience, i.e. through internships or studying abroad;
- Registered at University during internship. ( MUST)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a highly dynamic and international working environment at an influential asset manager;
- Obtain relevant working experience by actively supporting the team both on execution of transactions and monitoring of investments;
- 3-6 month full-time internship;
- An attractive internship allowance.
Please apply through our website and for questions reach out to Tijmen at [email protected] Applications should include your CV, cover letter, and transcripts of university grades.