People Intouch • Inside Sales Market Manager
5 December 2022
We are People Intouch, provider of the world’s leading Whistleblowing and Case Management platform, SpeakUp®. It’s our commitment to solve the ‘Whistleblowing dilemma’.
What makes it so difficult to speak up? What could employees, organisations and society gain if more people would speak up? What can we do to bridge the gap between private information and information known by those who can affect change? To solve this dilemma, we have focused our mission on providing our clients with both cutting edge technology and expert knowledge. Only with the right knowledge we can build the ultimate product and serve organisations and concerned loyal witnesses. We make a clear commitment to keeping our eye on the ball at all time: never underestimate the magnitude of the complexity of speaking up.
Helping organisations activate silent voices!
Become a SpeakUp Expert: Your daily tasks consist of market research, cold calling, cold emailing/messaging, having introduction calls and preparing proposals for potential customers, scheduling/having presentations with potential clients, keeping our CRM up to date and constantly staying on top of the latest news in the world of whistleblowing & compliance and our own product offering.
Ideally you will develop an unwavering commitment to educating and inspiring customers through demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills. This role combines sales, marketing and businesses development; requiring a high-degree of customer-focused and goal-oriented energy.
What you have in store
- 1+ years experience in sales (relevant side jobs/internships can be included)
- High integrity & team-first mentality
- Ability to quickly learn technical and legal concepts
- Flexible, resilient, self-starter
- Strong customer relationship building skills (storytelling, listening, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written fluent professional level) in English and one other European language
- You feel close to our core values (be a partner, strive for excellence, be passionate, have fun and be fair)
Next to all the usual benefits (competitive salary, good pension, company devices and coverage of travel expenses), we offer:
- Working with a purpose; having a real impact on people’s lives on a daily basis, and working for an organisation with a clear societal benefit.
- Personal and professional growth; room to learn and grown, while having the unique opportunity to help further build our company and business development strategies.
- Working in a multi-cultural team at a unique location: the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam.
- Healthy work-life balance with an amazing atmosphere. We have built a great working environment centred on People Intouch’s values; we view our incredible colleagues and culture as one of our core assets.
To apply send and email with your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with subject line ‘Aureus application Inside Sales Market Manager’