Do you want to acquire relevant experience in a young and international company?
Do you want to help multinationals like BMW, IKEA and Nestlé trace down and prevent misconduct? Apply now!
Who are we
People Intouch is a group of young, passionate and highly educated professionals. Every day we help multinationals in tracking down and preventing misconduct. In order to do this, we have developed the SpeakUp® system. SpeakUp® makes it possible for employees of these multinationals to anonymously report misconduct and unethical behavior in their native language, 24/7/365 days per year. Not only does SpeakUp® offer the opportunity to report these wrongdoings, it also facilitates a dialogue between the reporter and the recipient, while guaranteeing the anonymity of the reporter. This enables employees to report wrongdoings happening in their department directly to headquarter level, without having to fear retaliation. Our goal is to hereby create a speak up culture, in which everyone feels safe and listened to.
Who are you
As Student Team Member Business Development your main tasks will be finding potential customers and cold prospecting (emailing & calling). Alongside those you will be assisting the business development team in their daily tasks; prospecting; presenting; working on RFQ’s, etc.
- Academic level
- Interests in ethics/compliance
- Punctual, structured & disciplined
- Fluent in English (oral & written) and preferably in one other language. Dutch is not required.
- Available for 2 days a week (or more!)
What do we offer?
- Flexible schedule; we understand that you are a student and your studies are your number one priority.
- Lots of opportunities to grow & learn
- International work environment
- A really cool office situated in the Olympic Stadium
- The best lunch in town
How to apply:
Mail to email@example.com with a small motivation letter and CV!
Field: Social corporate responsibility, business development, ethics, compliance