Leith Society is an exclusive members club and was founded in Denmark three years ago. We are around 400 members in Denmark at this moment divided into ten carefully selected groups. We thrive for continually growth, and therefore we established ourselves in Norway 2 years ago and are 200 members. Now we are about to start-up in Amsterdam, Netherlands and build 10 groups of highly qualified business owners and leaders with passion for personal development. Our goal is to do this with the same success as we have had in Denmark and Norway.
About the Position
Would you like to work with some of the most competent and passionate leaders in Amsterdam?
The position includes:
- Daily contact with potential candidate for membership (via mail and phone)
- Responsible for your own candidates – inviting them to interviews
- Responsible for facilitating interviews for the candidates with our ambassadors
- Responsible for following up after the interviews
- Continuously updating our CRM base
- Part of the Admission Process of new members
- The position also includes comprehensive research and other ad hoc tasks We can offer the right employee:
- To develop your professional and personal abilities within our organisation
- The freedom to plan your own day
- Great opportunities for making a fast-growing career and obtaining even bigger responsibilities within Leith Society
- A young an inspiring work environment
- High communications skills in both spoken and written Dutch.
- 2-3 years of professional work experience with customer contact and sales
- Basic IT skills, within CRM systems (WebCRM) and MS Office
- Research skills and knowledge on how to use LinkedIn and other professional medias
- A proactive and solutions-oriented mind-set
- Self-driven person with the ability to maintain focus and motivation
- Passionate about working at a high pace
- Ability to be responsible of own tasks and complete them with confidence
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Contact for the position:
Rasmus Buhl (Group Manager)
T: +45 2671 9074