At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. The Kraft Heinz Company culture can be best summarized in one word: Ownership. Think and act like an owner. Like our passion for developing great foods, we are also dedicated to the development of great leaders. The Kraft Heinz EMEA Trainee Program (ETP) is a highly competitive development program for candidates seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
The Trainee Program
The EMEA Trainee Program is a 4.5-month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational food company operates. This program is designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded. Trainees will be provided with business support and mentorship throughout the program.
What will you do?
- During a 6-week functional bootcamp across Europe you will get a hands-on induction into all the different functions to accrue the experiences you will need to be successful as a future leader within Kraft Heinz (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, People & Performance, R&D and Manufacturing).
- This is followed by abusiness project (10 weeks)in one functional area. The project focuses on the development of key technical, business and leadership skills by completing high level assignments.
- After this you will go tothe UK for Leadership training and Graduation (1 week).
- After5 monthsyou will be placed into your first functional position.
- Your location will be defined together before the start of the program. Your first role will be determined during the first 4.5 months of the Program.
- Your career journey from that point forward is not governed by a set path and not limited to one function or tenure required in role.
- Promotions are given to those who deserve, based purely on meritocracy!
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract at the start of the Trainee Program
- Intensive training and exposure to different Business Units
- Highly competitive benefits
- Rewards means different things to different people. At Kraft Heinz we like to offer an outstanding package, based on meritocracy. We take a brave approach to rewarding our people.
What we are looking for in our talent?
- University Master Degree
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Ability and willingness to relocate in EMEA
- Impressive extra-curricular’s
- Simplify and problem solving skills
- Have the potential to work in any function
- Act like an owner, be proactive and dare to think big!
Program Start Date: September 2020
Duration: 4.5-month program
Contract: permanent contract from the start of the trainee program
Business Function: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, People & Performance, R&D and Manufacturing
Application deadline: 1 April 2020
Apply online: https://www.kraftheinzcompany.eu/careers/EMEA-Trainee-Program
In need of any further information? Please check our website https://www.kraftheinzcompany.eu/careers/emea-trainee-program/or contact Recruitment.EMEA@kraftheinz.com.