The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It’s a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We’ll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you’ll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
Program Start Date: September 2019
Duration: 4.5-month program
Contract: permanent contract from the start of the trainee program
Primary locations: United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Dubai, Egypt, Saudi Arabia & Nigeria
Business Function: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, People & Performance, R&D and Manufacturing
Application period: September 2018 – March 2019
3rd September – 31st October 2018 for assessment centers in November & December 2018
1st December 2018 – 1st March 2019 for assessment centers in March & April 2019
Apply online: https://www.kraftheinzcompany.eu/careers/EMEA-Trainee-Program
NOTE: Working rights in at least one of these countries are required
Kraft Heinz Vision
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. Like our passion for developing great foods, we are also dedicated to the development of great leaders. The Kraft Heinz EMEA Trainee Program (ETP) is a highly competitive development program for candidates seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
The Kraft Heinz EMEA Trainee Program:
- A 4.5-month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational food company operates.
- Designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded.
- Provides trainees with business support and mentorship throughout the program.
Your journey at Kraft Heinz:
- During a 6-week functional bootcamp across Europe you will get a hands-on induction into all the different functions to accrue the experiences you will need to be successful as a future leader within Kraft Heinz (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, People & Performance, R&D and Manufacturing).
- This is followed by a real business project (10 weeks) in one functional area. The project focuses on the development of key technical, business and leadership skills by completing high level assignments.
- After this you start in a Field Sales bootcamp in the UK (1 week), where you will learn about the importance of sales.
- After 4.5 months you will graduate and you will be placed into your first functional position.
- Your location will be defined together before the start of the program. Your first role will be determined during the first 4.5 months of the Program.
- Your career journey from that point forward is not governed by a set path and not limited to one function or tenure required in role.
- Promotions are given to those who deserve, based purely on meritocracy!
Profile – Basic Qualifications:
- University qualification equivalent to Upper Second-Class Degree
in the UK, or a Master degree for Mainland Europe or MEA.
- Graduated on or after 2018 from any discipline
- Max. working experience: 1 year after graduation
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Ability and willingness to relocate in EMEA
- Impressive extra-curricular’s
- Valid working rights for the EMEA countries are required
What we are looking for in our talent:
- Ownership – Thinks and acts like an owner
- Intellect – Data driven insights and results. Simplifies and Solves
- Intensity – Proactive and self-driven to add value
- Courage – Thinks big and makes bold choices
- Engagement – Attracts, retains, motivates talent
- Learning Agility – Potential to work in any function
- Delivers – Output metrics as the ultimate measure
What we will deliver to you:
- High Accountability – real autonomy
- Real Meritocracy – the best succeed
- Goal Setting – rigorous and aligned
- Careers – promote from within
- Winning – create a legacy of success
- Permanent contract at the start of the Trainee Program
- Intensive training and exposure to different Business Units
- Highly competitive benefits
- Rewards means different things to different people. At Kraft Heinz we like to offer an outstanding package, based on meritocracy. We take a brave approach to rewarding our people.