Meewerkstage Big Data Engineer
ING is looking for:
Talented BSc or MSc students interested in an internship in the field of Big Data. The ideal candidates are looking for the challenge to translate their Computer Science knowledge into data products and word with state of the art big data technologies.
Who are we?
The Data Science team, that is responsible for many projects across various departments within ING Domestic Bank The Netherlands. We are a relatively young team always looking for the best result for our customers and improving ourselves personally and professionally.
What will you do?
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems.
- You will collaborate with a strong team of data scientists, IT developers and business colleagues in defining the frontier of data products within the bank
- Design and develop new systems and tools for large scale problems to enable others to use and understand data faster
- Use your coding skills across a number of different technologies from Python, Spark and Hadoop
- Work from our office in Amsterdam
Who are you?
You recognize yourself in the following personal profile:
- Results driven: combine real impact with excellent academic results
- Learning attitude: pro-actively look to further develop yourself
- Team-player: seek to make others successful
- Curious and creative: deeply understand the business and scientific challenge at hand
And in the following professional profile:
- Currently enrolled in university in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or a related technical field
- Strong programming skill (Python or Scala preferred)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Click here