Description of our Department / Team
Are you a highly motivated, innovation minded student with an entrepreneurial spirit? This is what you were looking for. At the innovation office we are convinced that “progress is more important than perfection”. In a dynamic and changing environment learning faster is a key value to stay a step ahead of competition. ING has always been a frontrunner within its industry. However, change is everywhere and it’s happening fast, with technology playing a central role in its development. To enable and accelerate this transformation within ING Wholesale Banking (WB) the WB Innovation Office was created. The WB Innovation Office governs our Advanced Analytics and Blockchain departments while we focus on building investable ventures with new business models that can disrupt and diversify our current WB offering. We are a rapidly expanding team with a global footprint and a strong passion for getting things done.
What tasks will you be doing?
We are looking for a communication and events intern that will help the WB Innovation Office in its growth! Some of the tasks that you will be performing are:
- Build and execute our WB Innovation communication plan
- Interview colleagues, write articles and make videos on various innovation topics
- Keep our centre of expertise for innovation up-to-date
- Manage and improve our weekly ‘For Your Innovation’ newsletter
- Organise client visits and (international) innovation events
- Organise innovation workshops and meet-ups
What do we expect from you?
- You are pursuing the last year of your bachelor or preferably master studies
- You can work independently and have a strong drive for getting things done
- Creative mind set, Graphic design and video editing skills are a big plus
- A genuine interest in innovation is a plus
- You possess excellent English language skills
- You are fun to be around and have a good sense of humor
- Lastly, you are registered as a student for the entire duration of the internship
What do we offer you?
From day one you will be fully part of an energetic, multi-disciplinary team that will help you grow and learn as much as possible. Working for the WB innovation office gives you the unique opportunity to challenge the status quo in the banking industry. In addition, you will receive an allowance of €450(BSc)/€600(MSc) per months, and a reimbursement of public transport costs. Your internship starts in January (2019) for a duration of 7 months.
Have we sparked you interest?
Apply here, online by uploading your CV and a letter of motivation.
- Discipline: Wholesale Banking
- Experience: Student
- Study phase: Bachelor
- Employment: Internship
- Period: 14-01-2019 till 14-09-2019
Questions about this vacancy?
Contact Petra Nijman (recruiter) by e-mail.