IBM • Associate – HR & Talent Transformation Consultant
25 June 2021
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you about to graduate or have you recently graduated from university? Do you want to pursue a career in high quality consulting services? Do you have a strong interest in technology, and would you like to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends? Then this role might be for you!
IBM Services Associate Program is IBM’s world-class 2-year development program for talented graduates with a strong academic track record. It will give you the opportunity to jump-start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. Designed by experts, the program will accelerate your consulting career to help you develop leadership skills.
You will be part of the Talent & Transformation department, in the role of Business Transformation Consultant. You will partner with business leaders to help enhance employee engagement and productivity within their organization. You will support business leaders in reskilling their workforce, and reimagine ways of working. With IBM’s HR Transformation and Strategy Services, Artificial Intelligence, and new HR & Talent technologies clients can attract, hire and retain top talent that will thrive, empower change & drive business growth.
The key objective of our Talent Transformation department is to help (HR) Organisations to reinvent the workflows that transform the talent lifecycle to elevate the skills, culture and experience.
The consultants in our Talent Transformation department deliver following services to our clients
- HR Transformation and Strategy services
- Talent Acquisiton Optimization services
- Talent Development Optimization services
- Remote Workforce services
- Organizational Change Management services
- HR Shift to the Cloud services
You will work across the different Talent Transformation services and you will grow skills to help clients in designing a higher performing HR services function across the talent lifecycle from attracting and hiring to engaging, skilling, retraining and culture development. You will also grow skills to advise on new technologies including cloud, AI and automation to help client reduce complexity while improving precision, agility and personalization for a more satisfying employee experience.
This role may take either a strategic or tactical view of a company’s total business.
- You work proactively with clients to refine their current business strategy or develop a new strategy in line with competitive and market forces.
- You also identify strategic capabilities needed to create and sustain one or more sources of competitive advantage. These capabilities may come in the form of process, information technology, organization enablement, or knowledge.
- You identify best practices and client performance gaps, if any.
- You use tools to identify, align, and change the factors that affect performance, stability, and teaming and develops comprehensive transformation recommendations.
We are looking for entry level candidates from all backgrounds with not more than 2 years of experience to become full-time Associate Consultants.
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources and/or Business & Management or equivalent
- You are passionate about people and the impact of technology on ways of working
- You have strong affinity with Human Resources function
- You are persuasive, socially skilled, able to coach and guide, analytical, ambitious, have commercial insight, client focused, curious, digital savvy, and have a growth mindset
- You speak either French or Dutch as your main language and you have a good understanding of the other. You are fluent in English. If you speak all three that will be a bonus.
If you’re interested in this position, please follow the following steps:
- Apply via our career site and upload your CV and motivation letter (in English), directed at Mai Lan Pham (Talent Acquisition Partner);
- The recruiter will follow up with your application within the next weeks;
- The most suitable candidates will be invited to the Virtual Assessment Day on June 25th where you will spend the day with similar minded graduates.
Your presence for the Virtual Assessment Day on June 25th will be required.
The start date for this role is September, 2021.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Eligible to work in Europe without restrictions.