IBM • Associate Consultant – Enterprise Asset Management
25 June 2021
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you about to graduate or have you recently graduated from university? Are you driven by creativity, high quality consulting services? Do you want to pursue a career in high quality consulting services) and customer care? Do you have a strong interest in IT and would you like to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends? Then this role might be for you!
IBM Services Associate Program is IBM’s world-class 2-year development program for talented graduates with a strong academic track record. It will give you the opportunity to jump-start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. Designed by experts, the program will accelerate your consulting career to help you develop leadership skills.
Our IBM-Services (Global Business Services, GBS) IoT and Industry 4.0 Consulting Practice is growing. We are looking for an Technical Associate Consultant Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), who will take on a role in delivering our Services for EAM in general and for IBM-Maximo in particular. You will take a role in our practice to further grow our team, clients and capabilities, shape our proposition and leverage our global EAM capabilities and innovations.
You will become a trusted advisor to our Clients, working with our teams in delivery, and work with Sales Executives and Account Managers to win new projects and grow relationships. You lead workshops, validate the current landscape and Client pain points and align priorities. Perform analysis, develop strategies and create solutions that will enable companies to equip their operations for the cognitive future using AI and IoT. You share your passion for the potential of disruptive technologies by demonstrating your ideas through inspiring presentations to Clients and in-person training. You cultivate client relationships and identify opportunities to expand these relationships by responding to client needs with creativity and innovation.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a professional in EAM you will learn what it takes to successfully engage and deliver asset management, maintenance and innovation projects. You enjoy teamwork, collaboration and the opportunity for sharing ideas in order to successfully deliver meaningful change. You are driven by results and want to make a difference, providing each client an outstanding and unique experience. You will become comfortable to leverage global experts and network with deep technical and industry knowledge.
- Engage with clients and build relationships;
- Develop and present creative solutions, building on the vast possibilities of IBM’s global capabilities and innovations, as well as those of Partners;
- Lead workshops and Design Thinking with Clients and teams;
- Develop and present application landscapes together with clients;
- Implement and configure EAM/Maximo Solutions;
- Work with Clients to align the IT solution with their Processes and secure adoption;
- Leverage Data and AI to enrich the capabilities of EAM and benefits for our Clients;
- Network with expert teams and (internal and external) networks of knowledgeable and supportive colleagues and partners;
- Expand your horizons in a fascinating career with lots of potential.
We are looking for entry level candidates from all backgrounds to become full-time Consulting by Degrees consultant, who are keen to demonstrate the following qualities and behaviors:
- Detail-oriented and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems;
- Looking to go into the Architectural path of Consulting;
- Demonstrated history of achievement in academics, internships, course work, coops and/or work experience;
- Owning a Bachelor Degree, preferable a Master;
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 4 days a week;
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required.
If you’re interested in this position, please follow the following steps:
- Apply via our career site and upload your CV and motivation letter (in English), directed at Mai Lan Pham (Talent Acquisition Partner);
- The recruiter will follow up with your application within the next weeks;
- The most suitable candidates will be invited to the Virtual Assessment Day on June 25th where you will spend the day with similar minded graduates.
Your presence for the Virtual Assessment Day on June 25th will be required.
The start date for this role is September, 2021.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Eligible to work in Europe without restrictions