IBM • Associate Consultant – Blockchain
25 June 2021
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you about to graduate or have you recently graduated from university? Do you want to pursue a career in high quality consulting services? Do you have a strong interest in technology, and would you like to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends? Then this role might be for you!
IBM Services Associate Programme is IBM’s world-class 2-year development programme for talented graduates with a strong academic track record. It will give you the opportunity to jump-start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. Designed by experts, the program will accelerate your consulting career to help you develop leadership skills.
Your department and role
IBM Blockchain is changing business and industries. IBM Blockchain is more than technology. It’s a movement to help clients redefine their most important business relationships through trust, transparency and newfound collaboration. Within the Blockchain Practice of IBM Services we support clients by creating new business networks. Your role will be to advise the stakeholders and to gather all their requirements and incorporate them in their business network.
This requires different roles and expertise which in turn gives you the opportunity to explore what you like to do within the Blockchain Practice. Do you want to focus on being a consultant, a business analyst or would you rather be a project manager? Or maybe you want to focus more on the technical aspects of a blockchain implementation? Come, and find out for yourself!
- Gathering business and industry requirements;
- Helping clients explore how to best fit in blockchain technology in their businesses;
- Creating business strategies & networks;
- Aligning & advising stakeholders;
- Closely working with development teams during implementation;
- Developing new business opportunities.
We are looking for entry level candidates from all backgrounds with not more than 2 years of experience to become full-time Associate Consultants.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Economics, Business Information Management or equivalent;
- An interest in the blockchain technology and have a keen eye on where and how to use this technology in different industries;
- A proactive and assertive mindset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required;
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 4 days a week;
- Eligible to work in Europe without restrictions.
If you’re interested in this position, please follow the following steps:
- Apply via our career site and upload your CV and motivation letter (in English), directed at Mai Lan Pham (Talent Acquisition Partner);
- The recruiter will follow up with your application within the next weeks;
- The most suitable candidates will be invited to the Virtual Assessment Day where you will spend the day with similar minded graduates.
Your presence for the Virtual Assessment Day on June 25th will be required.
The start date for this role is September, 2021.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise