|Are you about to graduate or have you recently graduated from university? Do you want to pursue a career in high quality consulting services? Do you have a strong interest in technology, and would you like to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends? Then this role might be for you!
IBM Services Associate Program is IBM’s world-class 2-year development program for talented graduates with a strong academic track record. It will give you the opportunity to jump-start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. Designed by experts, the program will accelerate your consulting career to help you develop leadership skills.
Your department and role
Data plays a key role in our clients’ business and operations. Society is paying more attention to ‘data’ related topics too, as evidenced by discussions around privacy and the appropriate use of data.
As a Consultant in Data Platform Services, you will focus on the latest evolutions in helping our clients’ business by defining and setting up cloud data platforms which can be used for AI and Data Monetization, taking into account privacy and security requirements.
IBM is helping many clients in this domain, leveraging its long and deep experience, extensive set of cloud solutions and a strong Data Platform Services practice with consultants who excel in business and technology. Our consultants work closely with clients to explore complicated challenges, offering clear advice and developing and implementing solutions.
The work tends to be project-based, and typically your assignments will last 3-9 months within the Benelux area. You could develop as a business analyst in the data domain or specialize as data engineer or data architect.
- Contribute in a project / Agile environment by helping define requirements or implement and test data management solutions
- Develop expertise in the data management domain and share this with colleagues and the client
- You will be working with different technologies and solutions such as AWS, Azure, RedHat, IBM Cloud
- Contribute to further growth of IBM Data Platform Services by contributing to business development activities
We are looking for entry level candidates from all backgrounds with < 2 years of experience to become full-time Associate Consultants.
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Data Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Business Economics or equivalent
- Professional and conscientious attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Some background, affinity and interest in data engineering or data (management) solutions
- Fluency in Dutch and English
If you’re interested in this position, please follow the following steps:
- Apply via our career site and upload your CV and motivation letter (in English), directed at Mai Lan Pham – Talent Acquisition Partner;
- The TA team will follow up with your application within the next weeks;
- The most suitable candidates will be invited to the Virtual Assessment Day where you will spend the day with similar minded graduates.