IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you about to graduate or have you recently graduated from university? Do you want to pursue a career in high quality consulting services? Do you have a strong interest in technology, and would you like to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends? If you see yourself as someone who believes no problem is too big to solve, and who wants to unleash potential, IBM Services is for you.
IBM Services Associate Program is IBM’s world-class 2-year development program for talented graduates with a strong academic track record. It will give you the opportunity to jump-start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. Designed by experts, the program will accelerate your consulting career to help you develop leadership skills.
Your department and role
As an Associate Consultant DevOps, you’ll join the world-class IBM DevSecOps practice, where our people and offering portfolio supports our client’s transformation and their journey to a digital enterprise.
Our team provides the trust and responsibility that our clients require to make this transformation a safe journey. DevSecOps is fundamental for enterprise agility, cloud transformation, speeding up value to market, quality and a controlled shift-left with zero-downtime site reliability. You’ll work together internally IBM as well with clients to ensure these capabilities are implemented, integrated and managed.
- Analyze the clients’ IT environment for achieving better efficiency using DevOps methodology, tools and processes in conventional or Cloud environments and creates the solution design documents;
- Building platforms, support the automation of infrastructure management tools and create service monitoring solution based industry standards;
- The linking pin between production and development and works closely together with the dev teams and providing operational knowledge and expertise;
- Conduct DevSecOps assessments at clients to assess where they are in the DevOps journey;
- Analyze the Software Development Lifecycle against DevOps best practices;
- Provide customized DevOps solutions, including proposed toolchain, process and cultural aspects.
We are looking for entry level candidates from all backgrounds with < 2 years of experience to become full-time Associate Consultants.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, IT Management or equivalent;
- You embrace the DevOps Culture with a thorough understanding of Cloud Platforms like IBM Cloud;
- Scripting skills such as Ansible/Chef/TF/Puppet/Helm/K8s, or development skills in Java/NodeJs/JS/Python;
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
If you’re interested in this position, please follow the following steps:
- Apply via our career site and upload your CV and motivation letter (in English), directed at Mai Lan Pham – Talent Acquisition Partner;
- The TA team will follow up with your application within the next weeks;
- The most suitable candidates will be invited to the Virtual Assessment Day where you will spend the day with similar minded graduates.