Intern Junior Healthcare Account Manager 2018
Are you bursting with new ideas and do you have the ambition to find you future at Hewlett Packard Enterprise? If so, why not graduate at HPE?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our internship program will start as of 1st of February 2018 at the Amstelveen office. During the Internship Program you will receive professional training and dedicated support. Are you up for the HPE challenge?
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of account managers for the healthcare sector in the Netherlands, get to know HPE’s portfolio and strategy as well as the market
The role as we see it:
- Collaborate with local team and Inside Sales representatives to ensure maximum engagement with clients in the segment
- Develop and enhance market intelligence and knowledge about our clients
- Anticipate clients’ technological needs, identify opportunities and act on them
- Participate in client meetings and follow up on engagements
What do we have to offer?
- Experience working at an industry leading Technology Company
- A dynamic and International work environment
- Work with a team of experienced colleagues in a high performance culture
- Young Employee Network: workshops and networking
- A laptop will be provided during the internship
- An internship allowance of €500 per month
- Travel allowance in case you don’t have a student public transportation card (OV)
- a Bachelor or Master level student (last phase of studies or just graduated)
- good organizational and interpersonal skills
- a proactive self-starter
- able to work independently
- fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbally