HPE | Graduate Inside Sales Representative Dutch Speaker
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Are you dreaming of an international Sales career that allows you to have your own assigned customers, get access to the latest technology and witness the direct impact of your work on the business? Hewlett Packard Enterprise is now offering the chance of a lifetime!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is looking for young, driven and innovative talents eager to take their first steps as Inside Sales Representatives. To top it off, this position is based in the heart of Barcelona, Spain. The Barcelona Hub trains junior Sales profiles to become the future performers in HPE’s sales organization.
HPE’s Sales Graduate Program is a two year program that gives you the opportunity to live and work in an international environment. During these two years, you will get exceptional sales & technical trainings (the whole HPE portfolio). Our clients range from global accounts to SMBs. As part of your team you will support our Dutch clients and as such actively influence and support our business.
In this program:
- You will be given an assigned sales territory to grow and build your network. You will have account responsibility with quota and learn from account management, consultative selling, cold calling, and customer relations .
- You will be responsible for complex B2B sales with multi-products, services and integrated solutions.
- You will identify emerging market trends and opportunities , lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up.
- You will aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities , and closing these.
- You will analyze client industry and complete competitive researches . In this position you will drive integrated planning and coordinated sales execution.
- You will build strong professional relationships with a highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organizations, including highest levels of key IT and business executives.
After successful completion of your sales trainee program, our development plan aims at supporting you to become 100% responsible for your own accounts/territory as an inside sales, field sales rep or presales, in the country you are responsible for (depending on availability).
In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignments. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Studies / Engineering or similar
- You have a passion for technology and sales and have proven experience to show this
- You speak and write fluent English and Dutch (mandatory to be considered for the role)
Then we would love to take you on board to help you kick start your career !
You can also find us on: