HPE | Dutch Sales & Account Management Graduate – Barcelona
What you need to know about the job
Are you dreaming of an international sales career, but you don’t know where to start?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is now offering the chance of a lifetime!
The HPE Sales Graduate Program gives you the opportunity to live and work in an international environment with young spirit and colleagues from various different European countries. During the two year program you will get exceptional training in sales and IT and you will learn from various different business areas in a multinational corporation. The Barcelona Hub trains junior sales profiles that we’ll train to become the future performers of HPE’s sales organization. Peaked your interest?
In this program you will be given an assigned sales territory to grow and build your relationships. You will have account responsibility with quota, which will help you to learn from account management, consultative selling, cold calling, customer relations working in a multinational IT-company. You will be responsible in complex B2B sales with multi-products, services and integrated solutions.
You will identify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up. Being responsible for pipeline, forecast and lead management you will aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities. You will analyze client industry and do competitive research. In this position you will drive integrated planning and coordinated sales execution.
You will build strong professional relationships with a highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organization, including highest levels of key IT and business executives. You will of course receive help from the other Sales Team and the Top Management of HPE. Purpose is also to work very closely with external partners, who we do business with – in order to improve win rates on selective deals. Your final responsibility is to nurture and close new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins, representing the entire Hewlett Packard Enterprise portfolio of products and services.
n the two years of the HPE Sales Graduate Program you will grow into a true sales professional with valuable relationships and international working experience.
If you have what it takes: we would love to take you on board and offer you a kick start for your career!
Education and Experience required:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies, Engineering or similar
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Passion for technology & sales
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Project management skills
- Able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales.
- Hunter profile: consistently demonstrate proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Able to clearly articulate Hewlett Packard Enterprise value propositions and solution discussions with customer.
- Ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
- Strong presentation and communication skills at business manager level.
- Potential to grow within a global company
- Internationally oriented
- Fluent in English (mandatory to be considered for the role)
- A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment in IT
- International work experience
- Competitive salary
- Attractive local employee benefits
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
You can also find us on:
Tweets by HPE_Careers