Business analysis intern
HPE Internship Program Netherlands 2018
Are you bursting with new ideas and do you have the ambition to find you future at Hewlett Packard Enterprise? If so, why not graduate at HPE?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our internship program will start as of 1st of February 2018 at the Amstelveen office. During the Internship Program you will receive professional training and dedicated support to write your thesis. Together with your fellow interns you will take part in fun and inspiring activities. Are you up for the HPE challenge?
What are the business conditions under which HPE ecosystem partners (primarily resellers, but also Service Providers and alliance partners) are willing to recommend HPE technology portfolio only to their customers? Which hurdles keep the partners from recommending HPE only solutions? Think about psychological, financial or business reasons and create a business plan that supports the HPE partner’s standpoints, but still convinces the partners to go forward with an HPE only strategy.
What do we have to offer?
- Experience working at an industry leading Technology Company
- A dynamic and International work environment
- Work with a team of experienced colleagues in a high performance culture
- Young Employee Network: workshops and networking
- A laptop will be provided during the internship
- An internship allowance of €500 per month
- Travel allowance in case you don’t have a student public transportation card (OV)
- a Bachelor or Master level student
- good organizational and interpersonal skills
- a proactive self-starter
- able to work independently
- fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbally
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.