HPE | Aruba Internship – Application Development
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our internship program will start as of 1st of September 2018 at the Amstelveen office. During the Internship Program you will receive professional training and dedicated support to write your thesis. Together with your fellow interns you will take part in fun and inspiring activities.
Are you up for the HPE challenge?
Apps development assignment:
You work together with the relevant Eco System Partners and develop a working solution or prototype for a machine to machine, business or user facing applications relevant for daily use. This application should use >50% of Aruba Intelligent Edge Portfolio.
What do we have to offer?
- Experience working at an industry leading Technology Company
- A dynamic and International work environment
- Work with a team of experienced colleagues in a high performance culture
- Young Employee Network: workshops and networking
- A laptop will be provided during the internship
- An internship allowance of €500 per month
- Travel allowance in case you don’t have a student public transportation card (OV)
- a Bachelor or Master level student
- good organizational and interpersonal skills
- a proactive self-starter
- able to work independently
- fluent in Dutch & English, written and verbally (mandatory to be considered)
- Knowledge of Java, Python, C++, or similar