At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Develop and/or deliver integrated end-customer, go-to-market programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions within the global business unit or region. Responsible for the development and/or delivery of integrated end-customer go-to-market (GTM) programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions. Examples: Integrity servers, digital photography ecosystem, security solutions, CarePacks. May be in global business unit or region, but must be focused on outbound (customer-facing) activities. Defines and/or manages execution of GTM marketing strategies and tactical plans. Develops/manages GTM program budgets. Aligns organizations/processes to achieve program goals. Develops and/or manages delivery of value propositions/messaging for assigned offerings. Develops and/or executes awareness/consideration/preference (ACP) and/or demand generation campaigns. Develops and/or executes upsell/cross-sell/attach efforts. May manage customer-facing aspects of offering launch, refresh and end-of-life (EOL) programs. May drive customer and partner development/relationships specific to GTM programs. Determines GTM program goals/benchmarks and tracks/analyzes results using closed-loop analysis. Drives continuous improvements to GTM efficiency and effectiveness.
- May perform analysis as required to drive/support GTM activities such as competitive GTM activity (spending trends, website content/presentation, promotional offerings) and synthesis of syndicated and/or primary research.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications/other teams to execute GTM plans.
- Track/report program/ campaign metrics versus predetermined goals/ benchmarks.
- May develop/communicate closed-loop post-analysis of assigned programs.
- Secure/coordinate messaging and content for GTM programs and vehicles.
- Perform marketing operations activities as required, e.g., Siebel MRM/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 1+ years marketing experience.
- Sales and/or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Professional Dutch and English language skills (spoken and in writing)
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Knowledge of advertising/ direct marketing agency practices and procedures.
- Understanding of offering category and company offerings/ strategy.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Strong written/oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
- Influencing skills.