At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
The customer is at the center of everything we do in Customer Solution Center Dublin. From Warranty to high availability Datacenter wide contracts, we support our customers and help them accelerate their business. Our award-winning centers support 18 languages in more than 100 countries, ensuring our customers always have the support they need. Our focus on the customer, coupled with our drive for the highest quality and constant innovation, create a center where we can build Customers for Life.
We are looking for candidates with strong interest in IT along with willingness to learn and grow within the company.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Providing first-line technical support to Hewlett Packard Enterprises Foundation level customers
- Working remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems over the phone, via web collaboration and email
- Dealing with enquiries which can vary from product feature or specification queries to repairs and part replacements.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Delivering on individual performance metrics and customer service related targets
- Taking responsibility to deliver a high degree of customer service satisfaction, combined with a passion for learning and developing your technical competencies
- Being a central part of identifying improvement opportunities, taking accountability to ensure that customer’s feedback is heard and actioned
- Get hands on experience with our products in our local lab, and build an understanding of our service portfolio through training and OTJ Learning
You’re an ideal fit if you have:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Dutch
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven record of exceptional customer satisfaction ability
- Talent for analytical thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated passion for technology and a keen learning ability
- A high degree of flexibility to change in a fast-paced working environment
- The ability to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
- An eagerness and willingness to develop core IT competencies and a proactive approach to personal development
Your technical ability should reflect:
- An understanding of Industry Standard Servers and basic server architecture
- Knowledge of PC/Server hardware components and their functions
- Some experience with Windows Server or relevant Linux distro
- Basic knowledge of Networking and SAN
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure and services
- Experience supporting Industry Standard Server, storage or software products
- Personal experience with system building or diagnostics
- Experience with virtualization
- Full time permanent positions
- Health & Pension benefits
- Onsite gym and canteen
- Training and certification opportunities
- Quarterly reward programs for high performers
- Opportunities for advancement