Internship, WO, fulltime | Marketing and Innovation | Amsterdam
The rapidly changing market, digital technologies, globalization, artificial intelligence and virtual reality ensure that innovation is no longer an option. Innovation is a must! That is what we firmly believe at EY and that is why we created Innovate EY, the innovation team that works both internally and externally to bring innovative ideas to a success.
As a large company, EY faces the challenge of becoming a more innovative, more entrepreneurial organization. Continuous developments of new value propositions is the basis for facing upcoming technological disruptions and keeping up with fast moving start-ups. This is what Innovate EY is all about. The innovation team enables EY employees to create new products and services through a bottom-up innovation program. Participants are given the opportunity to go through a complete innovation cycle (from idea, concept to product). As an intern you work fully on the rollout of the Innovate EY marketing and communication activities. As an innovator and inspirator, you will contribute to all aspects of the community engagement in our marketing and communication channels.
Interested? We would like to meet you!
The Innovate EY team plays an essential role in realizing the innovation objectives of EY. You will work in an experienced, collaborative and action-oriented team, interacting on a daily basis with all business lines.
- Leading the creative development, writing, and production of both print and electronic materials such as: graphic identity, logos, brochures, presentations, fact sheets, newsletters, and web and social media content;
- Editing and publishing new content in support of the corporate innovation program initiatives;
- Developing, scheduling and publishing social media content across multiple platforms;
- Being responsible for direction and project management of social programs and internal/external community engagement;
- Collecting, synthesizing and analyzing data and prepares various reports;
- Being responsible for co-developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy;
- Ensuring alignment with branding, communications strategy, and mission of Innovate EY.
This is you
The ideal candidate is above all resourceful. You are good at getting things done. You have persuasiveness, a passion for innovation and are able to inspire your colleagues to introduce innovation within our organization.
Furthermore, you meet the following mandatory requirements:
- Still enrolled at University for a study in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field;
- Excellent writing, editing, and organizational skills;
- Good verbal and written skills in English;
- Affinity with innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up type environment;
- Strong team player attitude;
- Self-starter individual with the willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get the job done.
- Previous experience in Marketing, Digital or Social Media experience. Journalism experience a big plus;
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint;
- Experience building online interaction among members of a large-scale community;
- Search Engine Optimization skills and/or experience is a plus;
- Experience of launching your company or initiative in the past.
Your career opportunities at EY
At EY training and progress is paramount. We like to invest in you and your knowledge, which determines the quality of our services. You will be coached and take control of your development opportunities and opportunities yourself. In addition, we offer you:
- A challenging and exciting internship in a rapidly changing innovative region;
- Room for personal and professional development;
- Freedom and flexibility to play your role in the way that suits you best;
- Market-based internship allowance, laptop, tools and software licenses as needed.
For more information about the procedure, please contact Bibi-Karlijn van de Zande, Recruiter on 06-29083423 or Bibi.Karlijn.van.de.Zande@nl.ey.com. Do you want to apply right away? This can be done via the link below!