Exellys • Business consultant
19 August 2022
MAXIMIZE YOUR IMPACT
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
We are looking for a Business Consultant to be the main point of contact for our customers regarding business service issues, questions and concerns.
As a Business Consultant, you would be working on problems of diverse complexity and scope. You might act as leader of the project team, must exercise an independent judgment within fixed company policies and be prepared to seek out advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Responsibilities include building and maintaining customer relationships, monitoring expense control, risk management, identifying and analyzing performance gaps and offering corrective actions plans, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- 1-3 years’ relevant industry experience (finance, manufacturing, etc.)
- ITIL/ITSM knowledge
- People person: able to build and manage a strong customer relationship and communicate clear, concise and persuasive messages for multiple audiences, listen actively and project a trustable image
- Influence and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to maintain a helicopter view as you lead a cross cultural, cross tower and cross business team for effective and efficient customer support
- Crisis and conflict management
- Excellent communicative skills in English (orally and in writing), also in Dutch
- Knowledge of business management and financial concepts
- Consistently apply Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency. We are truly a category of one. We coach young tech talent and prime them for the professional world. After two years of receiving coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly for a client that suits your skill set and interest. Think of us as your personal career coach.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you’ll work on purposeful projects that push the envelope of technology.
- Benefit from a personal career coach. Ongoing development and learning is a core part of our DNA, and it’ll be part of yours, too.
- Career mobility. After two years, you’ll have the opportunity to directly work for your client and grow your professional career.
- We take care of you. Next to a monthly salary between €2.700 and €3.100 gross (depending on your degree and years of experience), you’ll receive a company car or a flexible mobility budget and tons of other benefits.
Ready to take on a high-impact role at a growing company? Bring your ambition and strong work ethic to a trusted company.