Do you want to gain working experience in a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity during or right after your studies? Then this is your chance!
As one of the largest third-party logistics (3PL) providers, we help people around the world get the products they need, when they need them. We have big plans, and shaping the future takes a team as diverse as the world’s supply chains. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are energized by solving challenging problems and owning your success, join our industry leading team of supply chain experts as we drive the industry forward.
The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. The first thing you notice when you walk through the door at one of our branches is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit!
What’s the opportunity?
This internship will be at EST (Europe Surface Transportation), one of the four C.H. Robinson divisions. You will join a team that supports one of our key customers. This is your chance to align with a multinational client to meet their supply chain and logistics needs and help them move their products around Europe.
The world of logistics is ever changing and you’ll be in the middle of the action, gaining business experience that will benefit you for a lifetime.
- Become involved and participate in daily transportation tasks including order management, shipment consolidation, load planning and, appointment booking, tracking & tracing, exception management, problem resolution
- Build strong relationships internally across teams and external stakeholders
- Learn and effectively use best-in-class technology systems, including our proprietary global supply chain platform, Navisphere®
- Gain understanding of industry trends and company initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Final year University Student or Graduate
- Candidates are preferably pursuing a degree in Logistics Supply Chain Management or related field
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Fluency in English. French/German or additional languages will be an asset.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated to the challenge of helping other team members
- Self-motivated and well-rounded
- Strong detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to handle sensitive information while maintaining high degree of confidentiality
- Internship duration is 3-6 months
- Starting May/June
- This is a paid internship
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.