B&S • On-trade / Hospitality Brand Ambassador
17 August 2022
Reach your full potential as a On-Trade / Hospitality Brand Ambassador
In your position as an On-trade / Hospitality Brand Ambassador, your goal is to build and implement the On-trade business plan of Anker Amsterdam Spirits in the Netherlands, with the focus on key cities. With your knowledge and expertise, you know how to achieve results while having full accountability. Besides harbouring our existing client universe, you also build additional lighthouse outlets for our brands. Your experience, vision and actions will result in effective collaborations with key bars, clubs & restaurants. You also develop strategic promotion insights, distribution runs and guerrilla activations with our marketing team. With your passion for the On-trade business, your input is vital to our success for the upcoming years.
In short, and with the consumer as brand audience in mind, this is what you will do:
- Build on the current on-trade business plan and drive executions throughout the year.
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with On-trade customers, key stakeholders & distributors.
- Report on performance: social media, budget, financials, customer reach and engagement images.
- Educate consumers on various brands and make them brand advocates
- Be the eyes and ears of the on-trade and share trends, achievements, new opportunities and consumer feedback with the marketing department.
- Manage the assigned On-trade activation budget.
This is you
You are passionate about On-trade and have an extensive commercial mindset. Due to your communication skills, you have an existing on-trade network. With your enthusiasm about spirits and goal-oriented mindset, you excel in your role as an On-trade Brand Ambassador. You believe in the power of your network, do what you promise, and build on long-term relationships.
- have gained working experience in the direction of commercial on-trade (Bartender / Brand Ambassador / Brand Activation);
- have experience with consumer engagement;
- prefer to work structured & efficient;
- are available to work during business hours and/or in the evening.
We offer you
- A good salary depending on your experience, plus a yearly fixed Christmas bonus and a performance dependent bonus.
- The most up to date hardware (like a laptop and mobile) and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible.
- Working from home if compatible with your job and the job-related tasks.
- 25 vacation days, with the possibility to earn additional days.
- A net travel allowance of up to €215 per month when you work at the office or homeworking allowance if you’re working remotely.
- Job related possibilities for a lease car.
- Free use of our own gym in our Delfzijl and Dordrecht locations.
This is Anker Amsterdam Spirits by B&S
Anker Amsterdam Spirits was founded in 1990 and has grown into one of the largest independent spirits wholesalers in the Netherlands. With a wide range of domestic and foreign spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks, Anker Amsterdam Spirits focuses on (hospitality) wholesalers, retail organizations, beer brewers, supermarkets, liquor stores and convenience stores throughout the Netherlands.
The team consists of eager and driven colleagues working at different departments such as finance, purchasing, sales, marketing and ICT. You will be working in the office above the warehouse, where we have over 3,500 different products stored! Anker Amsterdam Spirits is an established name within the European beverage market.
Anker Amsterdam Spirits is part of B&S. B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.