Do you enjoy working in a dynamic international trading environment? Are you good at closing deals, commercially strong and able to build long-term relationships? Then we are looking for you.
Push your boundaries as International Sales Manager
As account manager at Anker Amsterdam Spirits (AAS), you will be responsible for expanding existing relationships and setting up new business for a number of markets in the EU. Travelling and visiting trade shows is an important part of the job and we encourage you to do so. This means a lot of change and dynamism. You never quite know in advance what a day will look like: never a dull moment.
You will work in the export department with a team consisting of 6 colleagues. At our office in Amsterdam, you will work intensively with all departments; purchasing, finance, marketing and sales in the Netherlands. You will work based on targets (individual and team level) by expanding your markets with existing relations & new customers and with sales (of our own brands). An important element is travelling; visiting customers (in various countries belonging to your portfolio) and trade fairs in order to proactively anticipate developments and create the favour factor.
You are proactive, strong in collaboration and show decisiveness. You are good at creating and maintaining an overview and follow up on outstanding actions. You are communicatively strong, work from self-confidence with pleasure, and know how to keep calm.
- Have completed a commercial HBO/ WO study
- Have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing
- Good command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Have an independent and entrepreneurial attitude
We offer you
- A competitive salary in line with your experience, plus an annual fixed Christmas bonus and a performance-related bonus
- Working from home if your job and job-related tasks allow it
- 25 holidays, and the possibility of earning extra days
- A travel allowance of up to 75 km one way if you work in the office or a home office allowance if you work remotely
- A team of experienced colleagues with expertise in various fields who will be happy to show you the tricks of the trade
- Advancement opportunities: at AAS, talent is seen and rewarded. On the other hand, you are in the lead to create and exploit your own opportunities: the step to bigger accounts is up to you!
- An informal, open and friendly corporate culture; at Anker we like to party, we regularly go out to dinner or do something fun together. There is an informal and friendly atmosphere within the company. All departments are in the same office, which encourages mutual contact
This is Anker Amsterdam Spirits by B&S
Anker Amsterdam Spirits was founded in 1990 and has grown into one of the largest independent spirits wholesalers in the Netherlands. With a wide range of domestic and foreign spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks, Anker Amsterdam Spirits focuses on (hospitality) wholesalers, retail organisations, beer brewers, supermarkets, liquor stores and convenience stores throughout the Netherlands.
The team consists of eager and driven colleagues working at different departments such as finance, purchasing, sales, marketing and ICT. You will be working in the office above the warehouse, where we have over 3,500 different products stored! Anker Amsterdam Spirits is an established name within the European beverage market.
Anker Amsterdam Spirits is part of B&S. B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
Our recruitment process
Step 1: Apply
Apply, send your resume and motivation, and maybe we will say hi.
Step 2: Say hi!
First introduction with one of our Corporate Recruiters.
Step 3: Follow up
A follow-up meeting with the manager of your department.
Step 4: Challenge
An assignment to challenge your skills can be part of the process.
Step 5: Proposal
We make you a proposal & final conversation to discuss your proposal.
Step 6: Let’s go!
We’re looking forward to seeing you on your first day!