Are you the Finance Analyst who wants to work in an international, entrepreneurial and lively team? Join Accuracy!
Accuracy is currently looking for young professionals (0- 3 years’ experience) to join our team at our office in Amsterdam.
Who are we?
We are a young and fast growing corporate financial advisory firm with an international network with offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia employing over 300 FTEs. Our client base consists of corporate clients, private equity firms, financial institutions and law firms. We aid our clients in dealing with a wide-range of situations including mergers & acquisitions (M&A), disposals, companies in difficulty, restructuring, litigation and dispute resolution, for example due diligence and valuation services.
To do this, we validate figures by analysing them, questioning them, verifying their reliability and providing recommendations to facilitate effective decision-making. As such, we combine extensive know-how in areas such as valuations, financial modelling, auditing techniques and market analysis.
As a financial consultant you, together with a team, are responsible for performing thorough financial analyses and advising our clients. The work is project based with an average duration between two and four weeks. Depending on the project requirement, the team can involve Dutch as well as international colleagues with different backgrounds and (financial) skill sets. The work is for a large part performed from our Amsterdam office, but often also takes place at one of our foreign offices or at client premises.
The projects you will be involved in contain for example the following service offerings of Accuracy:
- Transaction Support & Advisory: Vendor and Buy-side (financial) due diligence and Business plan reviews and assistance
- Valuation & Fairness Opinion: Valuation and Financial modelling
- Forensics, Litigation & Arbitration: Calculation of damages and losses
- Corporate Recovery Services: Assistance in Restructuring processes/crisis situations and DistressedM&A
- Economics & Business Analysis: Market reviews/trend analyses and Competitor positioningFurther areas where you will be active in:
- Development and maintenance of your network of former colleagues, clients and classmates
- Identification of opportunities and preparation of pitch presentations
- Technical and soft skill training and further development of yourself as well as your colleagues
- Development and roll-out of ideas in the range of clients services and marketing
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration
- Zero to three years’ work experience
- Excellent analytical skills and thorough understanding of financial figures
- Flexible, creative and entrepreneurial
- Team player with strong communicative skills
- Self-starting and willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Fluent in at least Dutch or English – fluency in a third language is considered a plus
What can we offer you?
What we offer is a position in our inspiring Dutch team and location, with possibility to a position in one of our foreign offices, should you aspire that now or in the future. You would be working in an open and challenging environment with direct access to the full team and clients, where you will be asked to demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit. We will provide the potential for quick developments in your career, full of learning opportunities through our projects and education. In addition within our firm, you will be able to balance your work challenges with your personal interests. Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)20 75 47 600.