Start Date 1 September 2020
The Value Office identifies opportunities to create additional value for our (potential) clients. As a member of the team, you will work together with our research department, industry experts, and account team of the corresponding client. This will allow you to identify, quantify, and work out opportunities for e.g. revenue growth or cost savings. The finished analyses will then serve as a starting point to enter into a dialogue with our clients about realizing the identified opportunities. We are looking for intern(s) all year long, for a period of 4-6 months and 32-40 hours a week. Are you the perfect candidate?
As a member of the Value Office you will particularly perform the following tasks: research on the industry and competition of our client; analysis of (public) financial data of client; integration of all of the research and analysis to draw conclusions; prepare workshops to discuss findings; develop client presentations for the investigated firms; handle ad-hoc requests for which we would like to present the results to our clients.
At Accenture Strategy, we see ourselves as the game-changers of the business world. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we deliver strategies that prepare our high-profile clients for the future of business and create value in a changing world.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we’re investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from university, preferably with a specialization in the areas of technology or (business) economics;
- You are enrolled at a university in and are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are a hard worker and able to work independently;
- You have (demonstrable) experience with both Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint;
Within Accenture, we offer you an inspiring work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Connect with Wieke Agricola via firstname.lastname@example.org.