Do you want to become part of a company with a world-class brand and reputation? Then Accenture is a great place to work and learn! You will enter a world of consulting, technology and innovation. You will work on projects with experienced consultants and experts from all over the world and thereby create value for our customers. In addition to the work we do for our customers, we focus a lot on professional and personal development. During your internship, you will have the opportunity to experience real consulting work, develop yourself and challenge yourself. From the H&PS Support Office, you support the Health & Public Service department together with your fellow trainees. You are responsible for the organization and improvement of this Support Office together with other interns. You support the department by, for example, helping to prepare customer conversations and workshops, writing proposals for customers and conducting research (such as, for example) stakeholder analyzes and market research. In addition, you are given the freedom to tackle one large project, according to your own interests, with which you make an impact on a customer. During the internship, you will receive support from experienced Accenture consultants, and you will be linked to a buddy so that you will quickly develop your consulting skills and gain knowledge about technological transformations in the Public Sector or Healthcare. What makes the Health & Public Service (H&PS) department special is that we make a social impact with our work. Customers within our group usually consist of large public organizations and healthcare institutions. Does this sound like something for you? Then an internship in the H&PS department is the perfect challenge for you! About Accenture Consulting At Accenture Consulting, we are committed daily to transforming organizations using expertise, knowledge, technology and innovative ideas. Together with the world’s leading companies and talented (international) colleagues, we take up the challenge to develop and implement creative and innovative solutions using the latest technology. We have a diverse team with extensive experience within the Dutch government and healthcare. We regularly organize social or team events and have a truly inclusive culture. In our new team member, we value commitment and dedication to learn in-depth consulting skills. And above all: a passion for improving the way in which the Dutch government and healthcare institutions deliver value to citizens!
- You have a demonstrable affinity with the public sector or health care.
- You have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree. We are interested in candidates with different academic backgrounds.
- You are ambitious and active, as evidenced by extracurricular activities.
- You are curious by nature, critical, strong in communication and a real team player.
- You are interested in innovation, technology and IT.
- You are excellent in Dutch and English in speech and writing.
- A challenging, flexible internship at a large company.
- A fun team.
- Relevant, substantive tasks. (So no lunch or coffee runs)
- 500 euro internship allowance and travel allowance for students without student public transport pass
- A nice addition to your CV.
- Period: 3 months minimum
- Hours per week: 40 (in consultation)
- Location: Amsterdam (Flexible)
- Start date: September 2020
Are you ready to join Accenture as a Consulting Intern? Apply via this page! For questions about this internship, please contact Wieke Agricola via email@example.com.