Join 5miles, a growing tech scale-up in e-learning
It is our passion to build a world where professionals and organizations improve themselves on a daily basis in an inspiring, fun and effective way. 5miles is an innovative e-learning tool helping professionals to easily improve their skills, work smarter and have a bigger impact – in just 5 minutes a day. Our clients are among the leading Dutch banks, insurance companies and advisory firms.
In the heart of Amsterdam, our team of ambitious individuals is working on the next big step of our scale up: to become a household name among business professionals. Interested? Read on – 5miles might just be the place for you!
Your job at 5miles
To support our growth, we are looking for a working student who can help our commercial team with some extra brainpower and marketing skills. It is the perfect job for anyone who is thinking about commercial career path – working at 5miles will provide you with valuable experience to get your career of to a flying start!
Depending on your background and ambition you will focus on a selection of these activities:
- Think of creative ways to market 5miles to business professionals in on-and offline campaigns
- Optimize the sign-on flow for new users
- Do market research on potential new clients
- Create content video’s that explain why and how business professionals should use 5miles
- Set up (online) demo’s for leads
- Organize and participate (with the team) in (international) HR events where we present 5miles to potential new clients
- Set up inhouse knowledge sessions about e-learning for existing and new clients
- Create compelling sales presentations
Are you a match?
We work with driven individuals with a proactive attitude and who can adapt to our working environment within a short period of time. Currently, 5miles is going through an important phase of growth. This requires switching between strategy and execution every day and thinking creatively and on your feet. Does this energize you? Join the team!
Your profile and ambitions
- You are in your last year of your bachelor’s degree, or in your first year of your master’s degree. It’s is not that important what education you are enrolled in, rather we value your explicit drive and motivation to develop your marketing skills.
- You are a strong communicator, fluent in Dutch and English
- You have some commercial experience – this could be anything ranging from selling newspapers on the street to a marketing role for a student organization.
- You think analytically and like to get to the bottom of things
- You are proactive, result-driven and have proven organizational skills
- You are eager to broaden your knowledge and skill set and you are ambitious about your career.
- Video skills (nothing fancy, iMovie will do) are highly appreciated
- You are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Start date – as soon as possible!
What we offer
- Be valued. We encourage you to bring forward your own ideas and initiatives.
- Be part of a fantastic team. The chance to work with a group of fun, ambitious and business-minded people.
- Be where it’s happening. The Amsterdam tech scene is booming! Our office is in the centre of Amsterdam, and we share it with other promising and fast-growing companies.
- Be rewarded. A competitive salary.
- Get direct results. Your work has a direct and tangible impact on our clients and the growth of 5miles.
If you recognise yourself in this profile, then we would love to hear from you! Send your CV and short motivation letter explaining why this is the job for you to email@example.com. If you have any questions before you want to apply, do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to give you more information.