Are you up for an adventure?
Apply now for the Amsterdam Research project 2018 if you are looking for a study-related work experience besides your study and before you are going to start your future job! Become a consultant for a year and travel to Vietnam for five weeks in April and May 2018. ARP gives you the opportunity to cultivate business experience, meet other cultures, experience vibrant teamwork and have the time of your life!
- Who? A close team of 20 FEWEB 3rd year Bachelor (having obtained minimum of 90 ECTS) and Master students.
- What? Perform 5 weeks of research in Vietnam and become a professional consultant for one year.
- When? September 2017 until June 2018 (trip: April – May 2018)
- Work with a fun and motivated team of students, but also connect with locals
- Improve your acquisition and research skills
- Apply your academic knowledge and work as a consultant
- Broaden your horizon and discover the culture of Vietnam
- Have a life changing experience for only €1000 (flight, accommodation, food)
What will your year look like?
- Phase 1: Acquisition (September to January)
We start by acquiring companies who are interested in the project. Company visits will follow and after an agreement we will write companies a research proposal.
- Phase 2: Desk Research (February to March)
Once the research proposal has been approved, the desk research starts. We will gather all necessary information about the company and the destination, so that the field research can be as efficient and concise as possible.
- Phase 3: Field Research (April to May)
We will work in Vietnam for 40 hours per week for five weeks to carry out the fieldwork. Meanwhile, we will keep the company informed of significant developments.
- Phase 4: Reporting (May to June)
When we are back in the Netherlands, your team will write a report. This report will be presented to the company
What do I learn as a participant?
As ARP participant you learn how to conduct professional research for a company. In addition, by participating in the project you will develop your communication skills by doing lots of acquisition. You will be trained to become perceptive to the needs of companies and transform problems into opportunities. Besides,this is a great opportunity to work closely together with your fellow students and therefore broaden your network socially and professionally.
Want more information?
Come to one of our information sessions to learn more about the Amsterdam Research Project and what it is like to be a participant.
- Session 1: May 16th – 12.45 to 13.30 – HG08A33 (lunch incl.)
- Session 2: May 17th – 12.45 to 13.30 – HG08A33 (lunch incl.)
- Session 3: May 18th – 17.15 to 18.00 – HG08A33 (drinks incl.)
Interested in this committee? Click here to apply!
You will be required to fill in the webform and to submit your motivation letter and CV. Afterwards, you will be invited for an interview.
Note: The subscription deadline is the 28th of May 2017, 11.59 P.M
If you want more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org